BBB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Here are some pics of today’s overnight cook. I used 3 small pieces of cherry and 2 pieces of hickory and am using lump. There is a brisket on the bottom rack, and the missus picked up the butt that I guess the hack and pack split in half? #-o The ham hocks I’m going to put in some pinto beans I’m making tomorrow.

That wind break looks heavy duty enough to stand up to the winds over here on the river! Good job!! =D>

The Joker said:
That wind break looks heavy duty enough to stand up to the winds over here on the river! Good job!! =D>
It's nice to have, I finally had a chance to build it...I think I'm going to need it come winter time.

Looks good so far. I have the judge doing a few briskets tonight. Ill post pics later.

Chris

nice

Witt- Everything looks great as usual....the ham hocks in pinto beans????? That sounds awesome! Think it's time we got together again...JP has been a little busy to smoke anything and (believe it or not) haven't had anything smoked since last week :eek: Maybe D can cook up some dogs for us :D

Re: nice

lola1133 said:
Witt- Everything looks great as usual....the ham hocks in pinto beans????? That sounds awesome! Think it's time we got together again...JP has been a little busy to smoke anything and (believe it or not) haven't had anything smoked since last week :eek: Maybe D can cook up some dogs for us :D
lola as we were sitting outside I was thinking that this would have been a good night to get together with the Pens....Are we on for a couple of weeks from now when the children go to Cleveland? You mean you didn't have enought stuff smoked last week? Tell that hubby he's slacking. At least he could make a batch of ABT's or smoke some hotdogs. D can't wait to cook on his grill again......
Cliff time to make a wind break.
Brian J I got the idea from seeing a pic of yours.
Chris can't wait to see the pics of the beef come Judgement time.

I decided to flip the brisket ½ thru the cook here are some pics from the about ½ way point.
Butt

Brisket before being flipped

Brisket after flipping

brian j said:
so how'd they come out?
They are resting now. The missus didn't take pics when she pulled them off this morning. #-o I'll get pics when we pull and slice for lunch.
John the WSM has seen a fair amount of use as of late.....

Dog, you just got me in trouble at work. I was looking at those BEUTIFUL pics and my Batalian Chief saw them and now wants me to do a cook here at work. Thanks amigo for sharing.

Brisket uncut

Slicing the Brisket

Pork and Pinto Beans with Hamhocks and Burnt Ends…

Bill a cook at work sounds great for morale.

Oh yeah, babe! =P~ =P~ No offense, but, them beans look alot like southern beans! =P~ =P~

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom