BB rib advice (QUICK)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dang thought the Meth and Mountain Dew Black teeth was a Tennessee thing. Yall should actually see how some of the small towns in Tejas has been similarly infested it aint pleasant. Fine looking bones you got there..by the way. Compliments to the cook is what makes the world go round for cooking types. Fine job!

Dang thought the Meth and Mountain Dew Black teeth was a Tennessee thing!
. It's a problem here too. I am a marijuana user:weedman:and not really into judging people, but meth/crack is an epidemic in this city, they kill people for their car, clothes, shoes, bicycle, and I hate them.

Hmmm...I had a pal who tried that marriedjamama stuff one time. Said it made him want to rape and kill. Reckon he had a bad trip or something?

Must be he's a weird dude to begin with? Just makes me want to cook and eat, and nap!

This thread is now all about crack/pot heads that don't grill because the fact they would rather cook a $20 piece then eat food.
please continue with stories from your local neighborhood addict......:rolleyes:

I could tell about my crack headed neighbor. The Ninja Turtles came and busted down his door sent him off for lessons on making license plates.

I could tell about my crack headed neighbor. The Ninja Turtles came and busted down his door sent him off for lessons on making license plates.

Hope it's a true story as I would be disappointed otherwise......;)

That story is way too strange to be fiction. The Warden noticed all the cars stopping at his house and not staying long. I thought he just had a lot of friends who did not have much time to visit.

Could have been he just had a bad flatulence problem and the tolerance for long visits was the reason.
I know if you feed me egg salad with a side of watermelon, the dog does not even come home for 3 days....

Rut row..this is sounding like the boiled eggs and cabbage deal. What causes a flatulent episode to have the aroma of a wet hound dog?

Just ate the last 1/3 rack leftover from Saturday and it was still great!

I think I got it down and have no worries for next time I do a BB throw down.

If it wasn't 96 outside I was going to do split chicken for dinner......

Back
Top Bottom