Bacon Salt ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How the hell do I know, after a couple of large scotch's my taste buds are zonked out; anything tastes good. :LOL:

You have just given me an idea. I have the Regular, Hickory, and Peppered versions of this stuff. Reading Larry Wolfes posts about developing his new rub tells me he has very discerning taste buds so I'm going to send him one of these to test.; Larry, which one do you want? Another tester will be a famous video poster, although his taste buds might be fried by too many pops; JB, which one do you want? Who wants the last one, first response to this post gets it.

Yep, I've had the first scotch while posting this, time for #2 ;)

Ok boy this stuff taste like ground imatation bacon bits with some salt & other spices added... Its ok, I would add it to a bland dish like restaurant eggs or grits. It would work on oven roasted tators or for Boys who pack a lunch on fresh sliced tomators or cucumbers, Put a jar in your lunchbox & use it in place of salt with tequila & lemon... BOY ;)

I bought the three pack of bacon salt. It is great stuff! I love the hickory bacon salt the best! I have been putting it on everything!! :D :D :D

John I'm sorry, I never saw the part about you sending this out?

But I received my bacon salt several days ago and have only had a chance to try it out of my hand. I reminds me of "Baco's" with extra salt. But that's a good thing, cause I loved the Baco's and I love salt! This stuff would be good on any kind of potatoes, vegetables, grits, sandwiches, scrambled eggs, etc. I really like it and so did my 5 year old daughter, "Wolfe Rubs Official Taste Tester"!

007bond-jb said:
Ok boy this stuff taste like ground imatation bacon bits with some salt & other spices added... Its ok, I would add it to a bland dish like restaurant eggs or grits. It would work on oven roasted tators or for Boys who pack a lunch on fresh sliced tomators or cucumbers, Put a jar in your lunchbox & use it in place of salt with tequila & lemon... BOY ;)

Boy, if you ever had my grits you wouldn't be puttin nuttin on em.

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="007bond-jb":11x6au1w]Ok boy this stuff taste like ground imatation bacon bits with some salt & other spices added... Its ok, I would add it to a bland dish like restaurant eggs or grits. It would work on oven roasted tators or for Boys who pack a lunch on fresh sliced tomators or cucumbers, Put a jar in your lunchbox & use it in place of salt with tequila & lemon... BOY ;)

Boy, if you ever had my grits you wouldn't be puttin nuttin on em.[/quote:11x6au1w]

You've never offered me grits! I know what I want for breakfast at the next SOTB!

Back
Top Bottom