Are These Ribs Done?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ribs

The Puff Man,
Yes, I just took them off the smoker. Aren't you proud of me? That is the second rack of ribs that I have ruined on the last 2 smokes.
Better take a break from smoking for, oh, maybe 3 days. My wife just brought home some hot Mac & Cheese and I opened the oven door and let her see those ribs. She said she wished she had bought more Mac & Cheese. She don't appreciate nothing!!!!!!!!!
My blood pressure has been too high because I stoppped drinking. guess I was drinking too much. Not feeling really well.
Hey, I gotta have some excuse, don't I?
Smoke On!!!!
ed

Re: Ribs

kickassbbq said:
The Puff Man,
Yes, I just took them off the smoker. Aren't you proud of me? That is the second rack of ribs that I have ruined on the last 2 smokes.
Better take a break from smoking for, oh, maybe 3 days. My wife just brought home some hot Mac & Cheese and I opened the oven door and let her see those ribs. She said she wished she had bought more Mac & Cheese. She don't appreciate nothing!!!!!!!!!
My blood pressure has been too high because I stoppped drinking. guess I was drinking too much. Not feeling really well.
Smoke On!!!!
ed
Sheeeeaaaatttt!!! happens, i think wev'e all done it :D

kickassbbq said:
The Puff Man,
Smoke On!!!!
ed

Ed,
Don't feel bad! I can't speak for everyone else, but I've had cooks that turned out horrible as well. Don't take a break from smoking, buy more ribs and keep practicing! How long and at what temps did you cook the past two racks of ribs?

Larry Wolfe said:
kickassbbq said:
The Puff Man,
Smoke On!!!!
ed

Ed,
Don't feel bad! I can't speak for everyone else, but I've had cooks that turned out horrible as well. Don't take a break from smoking, buy more ribs and keep practicing! How long and at what temps did you cook the past two racks of ribs?

Four Days, 400* :eek:

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
kickassbbq said:
The Puff Man,
Smoke On!!!!
ed

Ed,

Four Days, 400* :eek:

:ack:

My wifey, bless her, would approve of them. She has to have any kind of meats welllllllllllllll done. Drives me nuts.
I bet the dog enjoyed those bones though. :!:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom