Apple Brined Pork Loins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
1st Step.

The Brining for 24 hours. These will go on the Liltex on Saturday Morning for a 1pm serve time.

Bruce B said:
WELL, WE'RE WAITING.........

Okay, okay, sorry about the wait. I had a leak in my roof that I had to attend to yesterday.

So I did the 2 pork loins in a brine. Then sprinkled some garlic and rosemary mix on it and smoked them in the Traeger with Cherry pellets. They took a little longer than I thought so I didnt get any good finish pics due to the rush to get to the catering job. This was for the American Legion. They realy enjoyed the menu. I even had a special visitor there who LOVED the pork.

WoW, that new smoker is nice. The food looks great. Santa even looks happy as can be!! Where did you get the food warmers?

Did you sit on Santa's lap and tell him what you want for Christmas? Bill, how long did those loins take at what temp? What internal temp did you pull them off at?

John A. said:
Did you sit on Santa's lap and tell him what you want for Christmas? Bill, how long did those loins take at what temp? What internal temp did you pull them off at?

Nope, but he had a lot of lady's that did.

The loins took 2 1/2 hours and I brought them up to 145* internal. Anything higher and they start drying out.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="John A.":1axtf1vs]Did you sit on Santa's lap and tell him what you want for Christmas? Bill, how long did those loins take at what temp? What internal temp did you pull them off at?

Nope, but he had a lot of lady's that did.

The loins took 2 1/2 hours and I brought them up to 145* internal. Anything higher and they start drying out.[/quote:1axtf1vs]

TY. I use 145º as in internal temp also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom