Anyone smoking this weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Just called the local butcher and put a packer on hold, $2.60lb! Gonna put it on in the morning and throw some sausages on in the afternoon.

BTW, just opened the first cold one of the day! :drinkers: mmmmmmmmm

No. Cold front coming in, so I'm gonna grill some chicken thighs.
I'm outa pulled pork paks in my freezer, so that's gonna happen soon.
Maybe next weekend.

Looked at some new patio furniture at Sams Club today. Can't wait for spring!

Was going to attempt for the first time smoking on my Traeger I got. Weather sucks so instead I think I'm just gonna smoke a big fat joint. :-D

Ratman said:
Was going to attempt for the first time smoking on my Traeger I got. Weather sucks so instead I think I'm just gonna smoke a big fat joint. :-D

Sometimes ya just gotta do what ya gotta do! Enjoy! :weedman:

In the words of Susan:

"Great googa-mooga!!" You got the point and everything on that bad boy...you gonna do burnt endz??!

There's a swap thread over on Sharky's that Larry got involved in. If you have something to barter with..... :)

A while back, Shawn W. posted a pic of "ohm". (TVWB?) It was every bit as big as Larry's brisket as I recall.

I'm brining a turkey breast for tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'm going to roast it, smoke it or grill it. I'll have to sleep on it tonight.Anybody have any suggestions?

Nick Prochilo said:
I'm brining a turkey breast for tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'm going to roast it, smoke it or grill it. I'll have to sleep on it tonight.Anybody have any suggestions?
Yeah! Don't sleep on it! :LOL: Here's what I did this past Thanksgiving.

Some are plain Bratwursts, the others are spicy Italian. I'm thinking about two hours for the sausages, maybe a bit longer.

Back
Top Bottom