Anyone familiar with virtualweberbullet.com?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What Bruce said. Diva is this avaliable throught out Canada or just up your way? My sister lives in Windsor and she might be a good "hook up" for this product 8)

ISBBQ said:
Greg Rempe said:
I use Kingsford for fuel all the time...I add wood chunks for smoke. BTW, what is the virtualweberullet.com? :shock:

Greg,

TVWB is one of my "Founding Father" sites. When I got my first WSM I hung out at that site for some time - and still do. It is specifically designed to cater to the WSM/Weber crowd. It can be a little exclusive because it focuses on the WSM and Weber products but its still a good site. For me, I need more because while the WSM is my main smoker right now, it is only a stepping-stone to bigger and better things - like a Spicewine Large! :D

Tony

Tony why don't you check out the XL Primo Oval Kamado? Small foot print, VERY fuel efficient, and able to smoke and grill alot of food. Temp ranges from 170* - 700*! Just check them out HERE if you're interested! [/url]

We have a sm Spicewine and the Primo Jr. and that my friend is one fine combo. Those Primos are fun to use.

I am not Larry (but I play one on Gas grills dot com) and I would like to answer this Primo/Big G Egg question.

1)The Primo has an oval shape which gives you more grate space then the BGE. That is my #1 reason I chose Primo over the egg.
2)The inventor of the Primo is a heck of a nice guy who isnt big headed enough that he wont talk with you. Not that BGE inventors wouldnt.
3)Larry sells them and everybody likes Larry.

But in reality, I dont think you can go wrong with either because they are both very good quality.

DaleP said:
I am not Larry (but I play one on Gas grills dot com) and I would like to answer this Primo/Big G Egg question.

1)The Primo has an oval shape which gives you more grate space then the BGE. That is my #1 reason I chose Primo over the egg.
2)The inventor of the Primo is a heck of a nice guy who isnt big headed enough that he wont talk with you. Not that BGE inventors wouldnt.
3)Larry sells them and everybody likes Larry.

But in reality, I dont think you can go wrong with either because they are both very good quality.

I agree with everything Dale has said, both are great cookers and you can't really go wrong with either. Couple differences though I will point out that Dale didn't. 1). The XL Primo has the largest cooking area than any Ceramic Cooker on the market today, 2). Primo's are made in the USA!

I have never met Larry but I like him. I can tell by his postings that he is a great guy. I tried his rub and that made me like him more. Him giving me the Szecret Szauce recipe made us blood brothers.
Thanks larry.

Finney said:
I know I don't like Larry. :roll:

TVWB website is great... the forum makes me want to pull all my hair out. (and I have a lot of hair).

Well I still luvs ya my long haired hippy Finney!

The TVWBB is an outstanding source of information, knowledge and boredom! The reason Greg originally created BBQ-4-U, now BBQ Central. No way you could begin to have a conversation close to what wwe have over here, othre there.

DaleP said:
I have never met Larry but I like him. I can tell by his postings that he is a great guy. I tried his rub and that made me like him more. Him giving me the Szecret Szauce recipe made us blood brothers.
Thanks larry.

Thanks Dale! Finney wasn't supposed to know I shared our Szecret Szauce recipe! :shock:

Back
Top Bottom