Another Easter Ham?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kickassbbq

Senior Cook
I had saved the Smoked Ham bone and about 3/4 lb. of smoked ham from the Easter Ham. I was going to make me a big pot of Ham and Beans. Got the beans and soaked them overnight and got ready to get out the Crock Pot, went to the frig for that thar bone and guess what? My wife cleaned out the frig earlier in the day and threw out my bone!!!!!!!!!
Well, I guess I'm gonna smoke another Easter Ham this weekend, cause I AM going to have those damn Ham and Beans. Been dreaming of them for a week and nothing is gonna stop me now.

Smoke On!!!!!!!

ed

#-o
Give it hell brother :!:
Keep an eye on your'e bone this time #-o
Well that didn't sound right :eek:

kickassbbq said:
I had saved the Smoked Ham bone and about 3/4 lb. of smoked ham from the Easter Ham. I was going to make me a big pot of Ham and Beans. Got the beans and soaked them overnight and got ready to get out the Crock Pot, went to the frig for that thar bone and guess what? My wife cleaned out the frig earlier in the day and threw out my bone!!!!!!!!!
Well, I guess I'm gonna smoke another Easter Ham this weekend, cause I AM going to have those damn Ham and Beans. Been dreaming of them for a week and nothing is gonna stop me now.

Smoke On!!!!!!!

ed

I hate when they do that!

Back
Top Bottom