ABTs this Evening.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cleglue

Head Chef
I did a few ABTs for supper...actually it was supper. I used cream cheese, alittle breakfast sausage, italian sausage, texasbbqrub, pineapple for the filling. I should have sprinkled with rub before cooking. They still tasted very good. And they are now GONE. :D

cleglue said:
I did a few ABTs for supper...actually it was supper. I used cream cheese, alittle breakfast sausage, italian sausage, texasbbqrub, pineapple for the filling. I should have sprinkled with rub before cooking. They still tasted very good. And they are now GONE. :D

Did you cook the sausage before you stuffed it? They look great.

cleglue said:

Looks like you grilled over direct heat. I would think they would burn easily. How long did they take?

I had charcoal on both sides of the grill. The middle of the grill had no coals. It took about one hour. I had more than I usually make so some had to be placed very close to the hot coals.

Ahh..Ok. Interesting idea. I'll have to try that out. Does the cream cheese get very runny when its melted?

Back
Top Bottom