ABT's Evening Snack!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DarylCincy

Senior Cook
Bufordincincy meet up at my place this past evening after my wife and I had a nice grilled sirlion steak and potato dinner and he had all the fixins for some ABT's, so he made them up while I got the new bransfels barrel grill stoked up with some more lump coal and I added a small chunk of red oak. Maybe Bufordincincy can tell all what he put in them?
10:00pm we had a nice snack of ABT's They was Yum!
img_196723_0_a9e106885afa26d309a5cb4424ef8677.jpg
[/img]

Those are some fine lookin ABT's, great job. My daughter is going to have a end of the year pool party in a few weeks and has asked that I cook, I'll add them to the list as I haven't made em in a long time. Thanks for sharing.

The moniker Atomic Buffalo Turd was hotly debated when the craze first started....some folks didn't want Turd in the title of the their food.
I think Teddy Bear BBQ was the first one on the net to describe them.
It's been over 10 years though, and I haven't seen a post from him
in years.

After I invented bacon, I told him to wrap his stuffed peppers with
it and the rest is history.

I absolutely love those things. Last night, while perusing the forum, I just COULD NOT make the connection of "ABT" and atomic buffalo turd. Duh..guess that's what happens when you read at 0300. :)

Had a bumper crop of jalapenos last summer and a friend who is a Marine home on leave.... we must have made 100 of those...not one left. Pretty sure there wasn't any alcohol left either. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom