Date is wrong.
Modified recipe. Original by Roxy from smokering.com
8 Jalapeno large peppers, halved and seeded
1 pack of cream cheese
1 cup grated sharp cheedar cheese
2 cloves garlic, pureed
1/2 tsp your favorite rub
1 tbsp mustard
1 tbsp mayo
1 tbsp BBQ sauce
1 smoked sausage
8 slices or rashers of bacon, room temperature
- Mix cheese, garlic, rub, mustard, mayo and BBQ sauce together and incorporate well.
- fill each pepper half with mixture and top with a slice of sausage.
- wrap the bacon around the turd trying to cover as much of the turd as you can.
- Use a tooth pick to hold bacon in place.
- cook in the smoker on a sheet of foil for about 45 minutes to 1 hour at about 250 degrees till bacon is crisp.