A day cooking with an old friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2.gif
:D

makes me think of that 'horrible' cook I did (my second ever on my Brinkman) where I used a half a large bag of Hickory chunks. Amy spit out the ribs I fed her and she immediately Googled "rubber tire" "bbq" and it said something like too much smoke, stupid idiot, doesn't know what he's doing. And imagine the next week that I was at Bill' shindig in Louisa where I got 4 votes for my ribs and 4 for my butt. So there is diffenently talent here that can turn GoodYear into something tasty. Thanks for all your posts Puff and your old gear.

Puff, the bird looks real nice. I've got to do the lemon thing. Will anyone visit me in the hospital after my wife finishes beating me if I do it?

Griff said:
Puff, the bird looks real nice. I've got to do the lemon thing. Will anyone visit me in the hospital after my wife finishes beating me if I do it?
You should be ok with lemons...if you did Grapefruit...you'd probably be worm food :LOL:

Griff said:
Of course ;)
It really adds a nice lemon flavor.
Griff maybe if you put the lemons down lower............ :shock:

Back
Top Bottom