5 Chickens on the WSM with room to spare!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
Call it what you want, but for $11.99 a 30 pack it gets the job done! How about we pour a Bud lLight, Miller Lite and Busch Light in a cup and see if you can honestly tell the difference. I can't.

Yep, I cant argue with that...They all taste the same (and thats not a good thing)

Larry, the chickens look awesome...

Bryan S said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2ectqubn]Call it what you want, but for $11.99 a 30 pack it gets the job done! How about we pour a Bud lLight, Miller Lite and Busch Light in a cup and see if you can honestly tell the difference. I can't.
Drank 100's & 100's of case's of those beers but they don't like me the next day. Got tired of sitting on the crapper 5-6 times a day. So the last couple of months i've been searching for one that likes me. Larry, your prices are way cheaper down there. Miller lite runs $19.50+ a 30 pack up here. :eek: Iv'e settled on Piels lite. It's bathroom friendly for me the next day, and at $10.59 a 24 pack it's nice and cheap. :bar:[/quote:2ectqubn]
Cast iron....... never mind :eek:

Bryan S said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1mvqufcp]Call it what you want, but for $11.99 a 30 pack it gets the job done! How about we pour a Bud lLight, Miller Lite and Busch Light in a cup and see if you can honestly tell the difference. I can't.
Drank 100's & 100's of case's of those beers but they don't like me the next day. Got tired of sitting on the crapper 5-6 times a day. So the last couple of months i've been searching for one that likes me. Larry, your prices are way cheaper down there. Miller lite runs $19.50+ a 30 pack up here. :eek: Iv'e settled on Piels lite. It's bathroom friendly for me the next day, and at $10.59 a 24 pack it's nice and cheap. :bar:[/quote:1mvqufcp]

If thats the crap that doesn't make you crap, I'd be changing something else in my diet!

Bryan S said:
Puff said:
Cast iron....... never mind :eek:
Used to have one Puff but that was when i was younger. Last couple of years have not been good to me. Been having some health issues and........................... just wishing i could turn back the clock 20 years. :-(
I feel your'e pain brother :!:
It's sneakin' up on me :eek:

I have the answer to your problems guys. It's called Bourbon, Knob Creek to be precise. Great stuff!!! If your really hairy like Greg you can go for the Bookers. That stuff is great but really dangerous. He seems to like it.

zilla said:
I have the answer to your problems guys. It's called Bourbon, Knob Creek to be precise. Great stuff!!! If your really hairy like Greg you can go for the Bookers. That stuff is great but really dangerous. He seems to like it.
Iv'e heard of Knob Creek, but Bookers? 8-[
I don't want to hear about the hairy Greg thing :eek:

Puff said:
zilla said:
Puff, it's good.......... but 126 proof. :eek:

Finney said:
Puff said:
zilla said:

If I drank that I could walk! :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
Puff said:
zilla said:

:lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
Puff said:
zilla said:

:eek: Or fly :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom