4 Butts have the neighborhood smelllin good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey didn't I just see this over on FB, they look great Captain Morgan. You are makin' me hungry for a little PP and the freezer is bare, guess it is time to fire up the WSM.

Looks good Cappy. Hey Buzz..I am going to try to link up with you on FB. If you get a friend request from Gomer Pyle..that would be me.

well this one ain't a high profit deal...might have made a hundred bucks.
2 pans pulled,
1 pan chopped,
2 pans slaw
2 pans of beans

for 30 people, employee Christmas party at a mall down here. I told em no more when
I quit catering years ago...they got someone else who delivered the orange stuff
swimming in water from out of a can. The next year, they asked really nice, so
I still do it for them. Nice to cook for people who really appreciate your food.

My law partner and I cooked dinner for our staff and spouses last Saturday. 20 pounds of prime rib roast and 20 pounds of king crab.[attachment=1:26mgm1bn]photo.JPG[/attachment:26mgm1bn]
[attachment=0:26mgm1bn]photo2.JPG[/attachment:26mgm1bn]

he just lurks around till someone posts a good pic, then
he pulls out his monster crab legs and beef pics...he thinks it's funny.

Glad to see him staying busy cooking in snow drifts so he keep his mitts off my girlfriend Sarah Palin. Idle hands are the Devil's Work Shoppe ya know?

I sure don't miss catering!!!! I can DJ disco parties in West Hollywood for the same money and way less work. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom