3% Enhanced

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigwheel

Master Chef
Least that whut it say on my Turkey Breastes. They 9 pounds each and have the backbone and skin still attached. Sorry think I tole Larry or Witt they was unpumped (I'm so ashamed) Honeysuckle White is the brand. They is currently basking in a doubled up trash bag soaking in a mix of Eyetalian Dressing and my special top secret rub. Figger two days aint gonna hurt em and I am eager to get this non sense over with. It is to feed only 9 folks. Reckon that be enough? They eat like a threshing crew if that helps any on the amounts.

bigwheel

BW, don't feel bad........I checked 3 stores on the way home and the best I could find was a 3% Shady Brook Farm......I'm gonna brine as planned, we'll see. The three stores I checked had 3-4 different brands each and every one was enhanced from 3-15%. The plan was to go by Wegmans but I-95 was like a parking lot, so I checked Giant, Bloom and Shoppers.......I hate all of them now!

Well I was seriously thinking of brining these bird parts till I seen the factory had beat me to the punch. Thanks for the tips on the rolls and gravy. They claim dried apples followed by buttermilk will really puff up and fill a ravenous empty tummy too. Maybe I could trick them into eating something like that an hour or so prior to the meal.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom