2nd Annual International Smoke Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

ScottyDaQ said:
... Mine will be next weekend. WSM Smoke Day! Woo hoo ???? 8-[
Glad Scottie brought this up ~ I'll be firing up the Mother Ship this weekend in a trial prior to Smoke Day and I'll have the WSM going as well.

Who else is participating on Memorial Day Saturday?

I'll be in Carolina Beach, N.C. Friday and Saturday, but I'm coming home Sunday. So I may cook something Sunday or Monday.

I'll be doing something for sure! Nothing going on this weekend so next one will definitley have something! Hey Bill, whats this talk about a trial run, you forget how to cook?

Nick Prochilo said:
I'll be doing something for sure! Nothing going on this weekend so next one will definitley have something! Hey Bill, whats this talk about a trial run, you forget how to cook?
:taunt: 1st run with ribs on the Guru powered RK.

The Joker said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1m32mgkq]I'll be doing something for sure! Nothing going on this weekend so next one will definitley have something! Hey Bill, whats this talk about a trial run, you forget how to cook?
:taunt: 1st run with ribs on the Guru powered RK.[/quote:1m32mgkq]

:bbbat: :bbbat: :bbbat: :bbbat: :bbbat:

I'll be cooking something, not sure what just yet. Ribs or butts, depending on which I can find a good price on this week.

The 27th is also our wedding anniversary, but I ain't throwing a big party and letting all the relatives eat my bbq...

Greg Rempe said:
Ribs and brisket for me...maybe some of MY beans...not Woodmans!! :D

You can watch the Pistons/Heat game that night too. Sounds like a full evening for you!!

We're going to be at a cabin on a lake in the Yukon Terr. Since it's a fly in trip I will have no smoker with me but intend to try some way to smoke some lake trout. We are taking in a couple nice bags of vacuum packed pulled pork for sandwiches and some brisket (that I'm cooking this weekend) to make some chilli. Hopefully, I'll report back with pictures of me and huge fish.

Griff

The Joker said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Glad Scottie brought this up ~ I'll be firing up the Mother Ship this weekend in a trial prior to Smoke Day and I'll have the WSM going as well.

Okay Bill, whats ya cooking this weekend? Don't forget the pics!

The Joker said:
ScottyDaQ said:

Me I am doing 2 Boston butts , went to the local BiLo and picked up the 2 for one deal , they were .99 cents a pound.

I am in. Cooking Brisket, PP, ribs, chicken, anything but, and peoples choice. Having a practice cook off for the following weekend comp.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom