$200 Weber Performer at Lowe's (YMMV)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

FYI - Lowe's is clearing out Weber Performer grills (22") at $198. Go online and check using the "Check Availability" feature. Just search for "performer" (no quotes) and enter your zip code. Here is the one I found in Boise.

John

Wow that's a great deal for anyone looking for a Performer! I love mine and HOPE Weber is planning on a 26" version!!!!

Larry Wolfe said:
Wow that's a great deal for anyone looking for a Performer! I love mine and HOPE Weber is planning on a 26" version!!!!

I'm patiently waiting on them to come out with the 26" version. :) I have a buddy that's waiting too. :roll: He wants my 22" Performer :D ;)

Thanks John, found at least one around Columbus, OH, (the internet is great) may try Saturday to pick it up just cause it is a great deal. Sons, son-in-law someone will need it.

Bought the Weber Gold 22.5 ( blue ) a year ago and cooks come out great...but, the legs suck. The damn thing wabbles too much. Should have bought a Performer. Might be in the cards for the future.

Thanks for the link Patio. Im gonna try like hell to get one of those....we'll see what the wife says.......

dollarbill said:
Thanks for the link Patio. Im gonna try like hell to get one of those....we'll see what the wife says.......

Never ask for permission! Ask for forgiveness!!! It's difficult to pass up a good deal. And that is a good deal. If only it was a 26"er :( .

Good luck! ;)

Shores said:
dollarbill said:

Never ask for permission! Ask for forgiveness!!! It's difficult to pass up a good deal. And that is a good deal. If only it was a 26"er :( .

Good luck! ;)

What Shores said :D

Man, I looked on the Net & it looks like that offer is good here at the local Lowes. I'll have to wait until after Christmas Day for the store to reopen. My luck will be they only had one & the Store manager's brother-in-law has already snaked it :shock:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Great deal. But this is what I want to pull the trigger on next.
http://weber.com/grills/?glid=5&mid=118
George has them at the store, and it's sitting right next to a 22-1/2 WSM on the floor, if I go near them, the wife yells "get away from them! NO!" :LOL: Guess I'm going to have to go there and snag one when shes not working and hide it in the garage. ;) :D :LOL:

Pigs
I found this after googling. It ends the 27th :
http://www.aimtofind.com/weber-26-75-in ... a_7c781001

Up early and headed to Lowes in Columbus to hopefully pick up one of the $198.00 Performers, have a $10 off coupon too. Already have 2 Weber kettles, but I can recycle and pass one on to my future son-in-law, may as well get him trained early :D

I was able to score on this one. There are about a dozen Lowe's within 50 miles
of me and found 4 of these at the LOWE'S OF E. COLUMBUS, OH, #1211,
3616 EAST BROAD STREET, COLUMBUS, OH 43213 , (614) 238-2601.
It seems to be a real deal, I think it is the 2009 model closeout, worth the hour round trip.
Sorry this is blurry, I'm not good with my iPhone camera. Tag shows "2009 Model Close-Out, Regular $329.00."

Home safe and sound, I had to get a cover and did have a $10.00 Lowe's
coupon. The grand total $243.38, tax title and out the door.

Hope to get it assembled the first of the week and get cookin' on it. Thanks John Dawson ... Good Get!

Got out to the local Lowes this morning when they opened the doors.
Asked a couple of store clerks about the $198.00 deal on the Performers.
They took me to the floor display...and it was tagged on sale for $296.00 :shock:
I mentioned the deal listed on the online Lowes site & they went dumb on me :evil:

I was headed out the door... & said to myself..."Self, this ain't gonna go down like this!"
Went to the customer service counter & asked the little cutie behind the counter to page
a manager for me. The manager seemed oblivious to the Performer offer but followed me over
to the one on display. As I was lookin' it over & checkin' if all the parts were there, I pointed out
the temp gauge had a cracked lens. Well, as stressed as the ole girl looked, bein' the day after
Christmas, & a store full of customers bombarding her with exchanges, broken Christmas gifts, etc,
etc, etc......she said "That's the only one we got....if you want it....I'll sell it to you for $198.00.

Well, Ole BluzQue complained a little bit more about the broken lens & how hard it would be to get
the fully assembled grill into my Jeep Liberty...etc, etc, etc.....AND I BOUGHT IT :mrgreen:

All I got to do now is remove about 2 tons of MsBluzQue's collected junk in the Jeep, let down the
back seats and go back & pick it up. Got to ease the Jeep up to the Garage/Cookshack/Hideout & unload
covertly...Being this is the time MsBluzQue starts pissin' n' moanin' on how much money we spent for
Christmas :LOL: I really don't want to hear about my obsessive/compulsive behavior disorder...or my
cookin'/smokin'/grillin' addiction right now (MsBluzQue is a 30 year Licensed Psychologist) : :roll: :? :LOL:

Pics later on tonight folks :!:

Couldn’t find one around here in Columbia, SC for that price. But visited the in-laws in Florence, SC this afternoon and found one at the sale price. Sales girl said they had 10 of them when the doors open this morning and I bought the last one. Hope to be assembling it tomorrow and will post pics. One happy monkey here! :D :D

Back
Top Bottom