200 Pound Porker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Green Hornet said:
Sounds like fun! How ya gonna cook it? Hawiian style in the ground or with the cinderblocks Cuban style. Sounds kinda big for a smoker. :(

This one is 175# I have had a 210# in there before, It go's around and around. :D

Cliff H. said:
Pigs must only have Rowty Friends, and they are coming over on Sat night. :grin:
Yes, It will be a good time! Doing for my friend that runs a "old school" farm, By that I mean he milks 30 cows, has about 60 pigs, Chickens, (brown egg layers) Assorted heiford's and calfs. Plus farm's his own crops and has a huge veg. patch and stand. Oh yea, pear tree's , cheery tree's and a huge pumpkin patch! With fuel price's what they are, I don't know how he does it. I fear, It's just a mater of time! :-(

The Joker said:
Sounds like a good time. Good weather too and not too hot!
Your not kidding Bill, Cooking on blacktop too. The EZup only helps so much, I will take lots of pics seeing this is the last whole hog I'm doing this year, I'd like to phase whole hog out, But there still a few 10+ year customers that just have to have it.( down to two now )

Guest of honer out of the cooler.

Bud Russ, Spit rod in and racks on, Were smoking.
It's on the pit now going around and around, It started to rain about a half hour after we got it in the pit.
More pics later, Had to cut the trotter's off to make it fit.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Heck yea! :)
Yeah bud I know it will be done when it's done.... :D If we weren't heading to the pendarosa today I would have offered my services....I think that I could have help you with the beer consumption....

Yea, And helped hump that heavy SOB out of the cooler! :eek: I'm getting too old to heft them things with out help.
I would have helped move it out of the cooler...But unlike you I wasn't born in the south and don't know anything about humping dead animals.. :!:

wittdog said:
Yea, And helped hump that heavy SOB out of the cooler! :eek: I'm getting too old to heft them things with out help.
I would have helped move it out of the cooler...But unlike you I wasn't born in the south and don't know anything about humping dead animals.. :!:
:ack: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

So, what happened to that fantastik weather we were suppose to have today?? At least it's still not hot!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom