YEAH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If u can remove the racks and get a couple of dowels cut to size...and have them radiate like spokes in a wheel...u would be real good to go with that set up..the only thing I dont' like about my electric smoke house is that it is on the smaller side..

Sure that upright smoker work just fine. You can even lay the sausage out on the racks if push comes to shove and you cant figger out no logical way to hang it. As far as I know all hanging it on dowels does is to keep the grill marks off of it so it looks purty.

bigwheel

for once....yes :LOL:

bigwheel said:
Well having been on some sausage oriented forums (even started a few over the years) and will tell ya your completely right. Not that I very often agree with anybody from Kansas of course. There is only so many things which can be said about making sausage then you run out of something to talk about without getting off topic. Course some will show demanding to know the Grand Prize winning recipe and then start naggin when it aint forthcoming blah blah blah. Works the same way with bbq when a person trys to stay too rigid with the format. Am I making any sense here?

bigwheel

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
I would like to say that most people may not be the sausage maker type but do enjoy sausages. I personally purchase some nice sausages at a local market. I would like to see this section grow with not only the aspect of making sausages but the different sausages that we purchase and what types of foods we pair them with.....I wouldnt want to see this section not go anywhere just cause people think its for people who only make sausage.....just my observations

Well glad to hear you a sensible person. Anybody who agrees with me about anything got to have the head on straight:) Ought to lump it in with all other type of ho made arts n crafts..recipes etc. Smart thinking.

bigwheeel

Back
Top Bottom