xmass ham

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I ran out of gas last night..8hrs of sleep in 3 days just didn't cut it....the mrs finished up the cook..I will post more pics later today after I get the sausage done.....

Happy Ham day boys……
All done and ready to cut

Cappy can u say Crackilings

The fat trimmed off

Hunk of Ham

Deli Style

Money Shot

All in all I’m real happy with the way the ham came out…the boys kept coming back for more while I was cutting it…and the real test was that my mother even liked it a lot….time to move into sausage making mode…..

Dave that looks fantastic!! Looks to me you saved yourself $7.99lb by NOT listening to the Big Guy from Fort Worth!! LOL Great job!!

Larry Wolfe said:
Dave that looks fantastic!! Looks to me you saved yourself $7.99lb by NOT listening to the Big Guy from Fort Worth!! LOL Great job!!

That really looks great Dave, excellent job! And Larry was that really necessary....it is Christmas you know. [smilie=a_whyme.gif]

Bruce B said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2ec7jh7g]Dave that looks fantastic!! Looks to me you saved yourself $7.99lb by NOT listening to the Big Guy from Fort Worth!! LOL Great job!!

That really looks great Dave, excellent job! And Larry was that really necessary....it is Christmas you know. [smilie=a_whyme.gif][/quote:2ec7jh7g]

Well dar Mr. Bruce you right on wit yo assumptun. I wuz totallee out of line makin' my refence bout the Big Guy from Fot Wurth. I wuz jus funnin' wit da feller, it wuz all in fun! I showly do hope he and evereeone here know dat and I certanly don't be meening no harm! Merry Holiday to eerie one here!

Wheelchair

Wittdog,
For those of non-southerners, just what is a crackling & where do they come from? Got a feeling they're akin to burn ends but not sure. I'm sure I've never seen 'em in a supermarket.

I think the ham might have tipped the balance in Wittdog's favor for the BBQ-4-U Smokehouse Man of the Year award. :D

--John 8)
(Sausage already had him looking like a front-runner.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom