Wurst time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Well after ready Wittdogs recipe for spinach and feta chicken sausage, I had to try it. While I was at it I also made basil and tomato chicken sausage and I'm trying a new recipe for Italian sausage. I'll post the other two in the recipe section.
Costco run
Italian

Spinach & Feta
Tomato & Basil

Pretty good morning! Tonight we're trying the spinach and feta for dinner along with some pork chops. The check your spices taste test for all three were great and I'm looking forward trying the rest next week!

Oh damn that looks good. I'll have to give the spinach and feta chicken sausage a try. Thanks for sharing!

Nick looks great...it's nice to see you had your dad helping...
Griff what are you waiting for...pull the trigger on a stuffer...

Looks real good Nick! Making and stuffing sausage is something I would like to try. Going to ask my wife for a meat grinder for Fathers day with stuffing attachments then once I get the hang of it I’ll get a dedicated stuffer. Question for you, should I start out with a hand grinder or go for an electric one being a beginner and all?

Toby keil said:
Looks real good Nick! Making and stuffing sausage is something I would like to try. Going to ask my wife for a meat grinder for Fathers day with stuffing attachments then once I get the hang of it I’ll get a dedicated stuffer. Question for you, should I start out with a hand grinder or go for an electric one being a beginner and all?

I'm still a beginer. With out a doubt get the electric grinder, it will make you want to make your own!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Toby keil":2dsbh21v]Looks real good Nick! Making and stuffing sausage is something I would like to try. Going to ask my wife for a meat grinder for Fathers day with stuffing attachments then once I get the hang of it I’ll get a dedicated stuffer. Question for you, should I start out with a hand grinder or go for an electric one being a beginner and all?

I'm still a beginer. With out a doubt get the electric grinder, it will make you want to make your own![/quote:2dsbh21v]

Thanks Nick. Just told the wife what I want for Fathers day, now let's see if I can wait that long.

Toby keil said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":7t53ztlz][quote="Toby keil":7t53ztlz]Looks real good Nick! Making and stuffing sausage is something I would like to try. Going to ask my wife for a meat grinder for Fathers day with stuffing attachments then once I get the hang of it I’ll get a dedicated stuffer. Question for you, should I start out with a hand grinder or go for an electric one being a beginner and all?

I'm still a beginer. With out a doubt get the electric grinder, it will make you want to make your own![/quote:7t53ztlz]

Thanks Nick. Just told the wife what I want for Fathers day, now let's see if I can wait that long.[/quote:7t53ztlz]

The secret is now to tell her that "Wouldn't it be nice if we were enjoying homemade sausage for Fathers Day"!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Toby keil":u06ue2sz][quote="Nick Prochilo":u06ue2sz][quote="Toby keil":u06ue2sz]Looks real good Nick! Making and stuffing sausage is something I would like to try. Going to ask my wife for a meat grinder for Fathers day with stuffing attachments then once I get the hang of it I’ll get a dedicated stuffer. Question for you, should I start out with a hand grinder or go for an electric one being a beginner and all?

I'm still a beginer. With out a doubt get the electric grinder, it will make you want to make your own![/quote:u06ue2sz]

Thanks Nick. Just told the wife what I want for Fathers day, now let's see if I can wait that long.[/quote:u06ue2sz]

The secret is now to tell her that "Wouldn't it be nice if we were enjoying homemade sausage for Fathers Day"![/quote:u06ue2sz]
Yea Nick, what planet are you from? :LOL: I use that BS on Val every now and then she just looks at me and will say "Just order the damn thing, I know your going to any way." ;) Go for it Toby!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom