were do i get it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All rightit took all 10min. I new when i ask this question that i would get a smart ass I did not know it would be you. But it was funny. how are you doing puff?

Sorry bud :oops:
Not bad can't complain.
I'm sure WittDog or Nick will give you the proper directions ;)

The Missing Link said:
No problem puff I was just playing. By the way puff don't you every again say your sorry to me.LOL

He just ain't sorry to you, he's pretty sorry to everybody. :LOL: :LOL:

I purchased wood chips from http://www.bbqwoods.com and actually recieved saw dust. I have about 20 lbs of hickory sawdust. They do sell in bulk and now realize I need chunck, I have learned so much.

They sell wood pellets which may be something you can use. I am fairly new at smoking anything as I just recieved a smoker pit in the spring but though the link may be helpful.

Did you ever find your saw dust?

I have 25ish pounds of Hickory sawdust that you could have for the cost of shipping. I acquired it becuse I was shipped sawdust instead of chips. The company that sent it to me was supposed to pick it up but it has been sittting for weeks. I am going to write them to make sure thay want it back and if not you are welcome to it.

Link check for a GOOD local cabinet maker or mill shop. They should have all the cherry, maple, oak, etc you want. Just let them know it cannot contain any pine.

Thanks larry I found some place that I got some from. The problem is that all the place he that sell it it look to have been sock in oil and I don't if that from the cutter are the chain saw.

Drop me a PM with your addy and I will send you a sample of my Cherry wood sawdust. Hopefully I will be selling it real soon.

Back
Top Bottom