Sausage stuffer $14.97 at Sportsman's Guide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well thats cheap. Seems like the lowest I've seen on the imported 3 pound lever action models was around 25 bucks. The sideways version with the crank handle seem to recall as being higher. Wonder why they show two in the pic? They calling it a sauce stuffer. Not sure whuts up with that. It could be a trick.

bigwheel

Well thanks for the link. I know the five pound vertical import from Nothern Tools is rumored to work very well. It was priced slightly higher than the other last time I looked but by just about ten bucks or so. Now all I have ever used is the 3 pound lever action model. I like it mainly because one person can use it and it dont have to be anchored to anything. Mine come from the Sausage Maker in Buffler Noo Yawk and is made in Americka. I have tried stuffing with my big Mama 1 hp grinder but havent been very succesful in turning out a decent string of links. I always go back to the old stuffer.

bigwheel

Ok I am speaking of Northern Tool and Supply I think they call it. They have a retail store down here which unless your looking for something fairly exotic Wally World prob got it for about the same price. They have a nice selection of meat handling stuff.

bigwheel

I have a stuffer like that and I hate it. I wont even use it any more. Save your money and buy a nice one !

john pen said:
I have a stuffer like that and I hate it. I wont even use it any more. Save your money and buy a nice one !
I may have given him that stuffer....after I sold the small good one to Bubba...... :roll:

wittdog said:
john pen said:
I may have given him that stuffer....after I sold the small good one to Bubba...... :roll:
Christ if you sold it to Pen he would have drank the dollar amount in free beer from you when he came to pick it up!

Well Mr. Pen is obviously a real smart feller to get such a nice return on his investment.

bigwheel

Thanks for giving the tip on the sausage stuffer. It is important to have the correct tools in the kitchen as it is in the garage in order to do the job right with the least amount of effort.

First off. the stuffer did not come from Witt.. I was going to buy one from him, but apparently he likes someone else on the board better.. Im going to Jokers.. He appreciates me !

john pen said:
First off. the stuffer did not come from Witt.. I was going to buy one from him, but apparently he likes someone else on the board better.. Im going to Jokers.. He appreciates me !
That's right...the stuffer went to Unity...and he hasn't been heard from since...I think he may have become a vegan...
JP it's been to long.

wittdog said:
john pen said:
That's right...the stuffer went to Unity...and he hasn't been heard from since...I think he may have become a vegan...
JP it's been to long.

Thats an invite I'd jump on!

no wait, what ? Free food and free beer invitation dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd... sorry. I passed out at the keyboard from excitement.

john pen said:
He sent it to me. I sent it to a vegan..............wtf??? :shock:

Puff said:
john pen said:
He sent it to me. I sent it to a vegan..............wtf??? :shock:
That's the rumor...anyone ever have a veggie sausage?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom