Noobs stuffing guts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am sure that future batches will be larger. We have to get the logistics of moving the meat along and keeping it cold at this point.
Right now 15 lbs. of 1 style is a bit much for our consumption. We are going to try 3 different types next time out, say 5lb. breakfast patties, 5lb. Italian hot and 5lb. hot links. I found out that the guts work better on the smaller tube. We used the large tube for the first batch.

Well you is definitely a industrious young man to give a whirl to all them various formulas at one setting. I tried that deal a time or two. Talk about an equipment washing slugfest. Can't have the Brats tasting like Eyetalian ya know? Just doing a quick bit of sums in my head say a person doing 3 separate variities in a small scale operation they will need to wash each piece of quipment in question at least 9 or 10 times during the course of events. Best of fortunes to ya sir. I admire your intestinal fortitude.

bigwheel

Now why, in the world, would you want to ruin a good idea with rational thoughts like that! :oops: :LOL:

Well maybe a person could be a bit more lackadasical on these issues:) I mean whut drunk care if his hotlink tastes just a little like Devonshire Black Pudding?

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom