Jerky Boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
wittdog said:
brian j said:
wittdog said:
I plan on doing it in the lectric and also the recipe calls for insta cure it can't go in GBBQ cus I'm using the lectric (and the lectric ain't Q)...and this is the sausage and cured meats section.....I didn't want to put it in GD and have it lost in the mix...If one of the mods want's to move it I dont' care....I did cut most of the meat with the grain...I screwed up and cut some against the grain.. :oops: the stuff against the grain will crumble after its cooked...that's ok...it will go great in beans ;)
oh contrare (sp). smoked meat is smoked meat and the only people who care whether it's charcoal, gas or electric is the kcbs and zellots like yourself. :P :LOL:
I guess I am a zellot....but not all smoked meats are the same...sausage done at below Q temps has a different texture and more of a smokey taste they doesn't fade after a few days in the fridge then the same batch done at the higher Q temps

What kinda texture does Crab Jerky have?? If you wanna be authentic with the crab flavor, add beer and vinegar to the marinade! [smilie=a_movinggreen.gif]

The Crab jerky texture is like when someone is on a seafood diet..they can see food but can't eat it...and it makes some one very crabby.... :D

wittdog said:
The Crab jery texture is like when someone is on a seafood diet..they can see food but can't eat it...and it makes some one very crabby.... :D

What is Crab Jery? [smilie=a_whyme.gif]

wittdog said:
:roll: I hate spelling zellots....
If you're gonna hate someone at least spell it correctly! It's Zealot!!! :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny

Yes but I am... in the booming voice of God :D
Wow that felt good.....now I know how Greg feels...
Now we have had our fun....lets get back on topic and don't make me have to use the delete button

wittdog said:
Yes but I am... in the booming voice of God :D
Wow that felt good.....now I know how Greg feels...
Now we have had our fun....lets get back on topic and don't make me have to use the delete button
I dare you [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif]

brian j said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3v06gqnc]GET BACK ON TOPIC!
mind your own buisness. you ain't the moderator of this form. :P[/quote:3v06gqnc]

No, but I do have the ear of GOD in my corner.

Back
Top Bottom