First time smoked kielbasa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No no no...straight white vinegar. You got leftover guts just strip and sling the water out of em and back in the jar they go (I use strictly glass big mason jar) then screw on the lid and into the icebox. If the liquid level falls just add mo vinegar. Them things still be good to use next year and year after next. Now since sausage making is so much fun think I invite Pigs on the Wing over to my house to dig some post holes. He bound to think that fun too:)

bigwheel

I keep checking my mail and haven't seen any sausage yet? Hmm.. Great Job Nick!!! :D

bigwheel said:
No no no...straight white vinegar. You got leftover guts just strip and sling the water out of em and back in the jar they go (I use strictly glass big mason jar) then screw on the lid and into the icebox. If the liquid level falls just add mo vinegar. Them things still be good to use next year and year after next. Now since sausage making is so much fun think I invite Pigs on the Wing over to my house to dig some post holes. He bound to think that fun too:)

bigwheel
How many Jeff? :LOL:

Well lets see...think 20 should do for a start. This just a little residential big city empty nester type crib:) It aint like trying to fence-in T Boone Pickens etc. Should be through by mid morn. Kindly keeps me "posted" and kindly scuse the pun :LOL:

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom