Electric LP Smoker?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef

You bet. :LOL: Bud gave me a indoor hot dog cooker that sits where the cast chip box was and I ran the cord out the side vent. 3/4 wood dowel's (48" long) cut in half fit great.

I think maybe at least 50 pounds. I'm taking it for a test drive today with 10 pounds of polish. (Grandpa Jumbo’s Polish Sausage) with oak for the smoke. More pics to come. :D

Good luck Pigs...IMHO use some cherry wood...thats what Wardy's uses... ;) can't wait to see the finished pics.

10 pounds loaded and set to go.

I'm happy with it, It came out good. Next time I will block off the side vents a little tighter, I can see where a insulated smoker is the only way to go. But it got the job done.

The sausage looks good Pigs...JMHO but the wrinkles are cuz the sausage wasn't packed tight enough at stuffing...so when are you going to drop some off here...and what's the next sausage project?

Pig is that your gsmo you were using? What is the watts of your heating elament lookink good I have the same one and i was going try and see how low it will go. thanks missing link

The Missing Link said:
Pig is that your gsmo you were using? What is the watts of your heating elament lookink good I have the same one and i was going try and see how low it will go. thanks missing link

1200 watts. It worked good. the brand name on it is Mavrick. It makes a good burger also. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom