Dinner ala Puff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
Puff sent me over some of his smoked polish sausage (Thanks Puff)

I cut off a length for mine, and another that I cut up.

Browned some onions and jalaps in butter, put those on the side...
sautéed in rendered bacon fat...

Toasted sub rolls, coated with horseradish sauce, ...sausage, onion/jalaps, and thin slices of sharp cheddar...throw in under the broiler....

Pickles too? No WAY!

Puff's Grandma's Bread n Butter pickles.... Man, last time I had homemade pickle's was from my Gram... and they tasted just like hers !
Yeah baby!
I gotz me some good Puff stuff ! Thanks bud! It was awesome!

That looks great Scotty!
WD's Granpa's recipe is awesome!
Glad you liked everything :D

I didn't know you shipped out "care" packages PUFF.... feel free to put me on your list!

That sausage looks delicious... nice end results with the sandwich!!!

Definately something I'd eat.

I guess you have to live out of state.
1.gif

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":m1f0ed2o]I guess you have to live out of state.
1.gif

Not true Bruce! That sausage whore didn't send me a link either! :cry:[/quote:m1f0ed2o]
Next time I'll make a bigger batch and hook "you" up Bruce. :D

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":1gdznnjl]I guess you have to live out of state.
1.gif

Not true Bruce! That sausage whore didn't send me a link either! :cry:
Next time I'll make a bigger batch and hook "you" up Bruce. :D[/quote:1gdznnjl]

No problem! Wolfe Rub BBQ Seasoning, LLC., reserves the right to sell any and all products to any individual or corporation not willing to share their sausages. Thank you, Management! [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif]

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2zwmlnj0][quote="Bruce B":2zwmlnj0]I guess you have to live out of state.
1.gif

Not true Bruce! That sausage whore didn't send me a link either! :cry:
Next time I'll make a bigger batch and hook "you" up Bruce. :D[/quote:2zwmlnj0]

No problem! Wolfe Rub BBQ Seasoning, LLC., reserves the right to sell any and all products to any individual or corporation not willing to share their sausages. Thank you, Management! [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif][/quote:2zwmlnj0] [smilie=a_doh.gif]

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":3kq0rhp6]I guess you have to live out of state.
1.gif

Not true Bruce! That sausage whore didn't send me a link either! :cry:[/quote:3kq0rhp6]

I was notified that my post offended someone here on the board. I apologize to whomever you are, it certainly wasn't meant to offend anyone but Puff! Again, I'm sorry for my use of inappropriate language in the sausage section. It will not happen again!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1lqrtgoq][quote="Bruce B":1lqrtgoq]I guess you have to live out of state.
1.gif

Not true Bruce! That sausage whore didn't send me a link either! :cry:[/quote:1lqrtgoq]

I was notified that my post offended someone here on the board. I apologize to whomever you are, it certainly wasn't meant to offend anyone but Puff! Again, I'm sorry for my use of inappropriate language in the sausage section. It will not happen again![/quote:1lqrtgoq]
It didn't offend me a bit. It's true! :LOL:
No sausage for you .....1 year :LOL: ;)

Back
Top Bottom