deer sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wittdog said:
What kind is it...Summer sausage, Italian, Breakfast?

Summer sausage , I wash thinking of fixing it for muchies for those that stay outside during the cook and for those inside if they care to come out which they will, LOL!!!

wittdog said:
Walter...some crackers, a stick of pep, the summer sausge, and a couple of different kinds of chesse....

Thanks for the help !!! I will take pics of the food and the fun , will have to figure out how to get em posted.

What Witt said...a tray with the summer sausage, some pepperoni and/or shrimp, cheese, crackers....cut the summer sausage small enough to fit on whatever cracker your serving near it as people will make a little cracker, sausage and cheese thing. I also second the grape idea..We did that for New Years and it was a hit !

Couple of my favorites for summer sausage is to fry it up with eggs for breakfast or make sandwiches out of it. Bread Frenchies mustard and cheese works good on the sandwiches. Be sure and snip the edges before frying cuz sometimes it want to hump up into a convex shape like fried baloney tends to do.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom