Wife's 50th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great job Dats! Hope you don't wind up in the doghouse for posting your wifes age on the forum. They tend to get a little sensitive about things like that you know! :D

Hey some of that silver got distinguishing marks and vin numbers and stuff. Not sure I bees flashing that in front of a national audience if you get my drift..wink wink. Highly admire your toon. Aint sure of his polictics but I would vote for Clint as the guv'nor of CA any old time. Did you know my left wing big brudder got bit my Roy Roger's dawg one time? Remind me to tell you this story when we got more leisure.

bigwheel

Well thanks for saying all those nice things. :D No problem with revealing her age. Think she's kinda proud/happy to make it the half century mark. Ate the last two hotlinks this morning instead of bacon. It was a good way to kick up breakfast a couple of notches.

Had a knock on the door this morning. Gal put in a standing order for Pulled Pork next time I make some. Told her the going rate was $11.00/lb, which it is in these parts.

Wow Dats..I think you just set a new price standard for pushed pork. I jumping to the same price. This could get like the English daily Gold Fix. They sitting around tea and crumpets and deciding how much gold should be today. Smart thinking:)

bigwheel

bigwheel

Wow Dats..I think you just set a new price standard for pushed pork. I jumping to the same price. This could get like the English daily Gold Fix. They sitting around tea and crumpets and deciding how much gold should be today. Smart thinking:)

bigwheel

$10.95 lb at 3 out of 4 local places. The fourth charges $11.99/lb. So hardly setting a new standard around here.

Back
Top Bottom