Tables

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KyBlueBBQ

Senior Cook
I know you can NEVER have too many tables for Catering or Vending or even @ the Comps.. I'm needing to buy some, but I know there are some tables out there that flat out stink for doing anything other than eating on.. So how about some suggestions as to what ya'll use..

Brands? Sizes? How Many?/

Thanks ya'll

I use three 6 ft plastic tables I bought at Sams for just about everything. Never had any problems with them. I also have a 48" x 24" stainless prep table I bought there for about $110. I have to break it down and set it up every time, but it is a GREAT piece of equipment. I'd say it is appx 48" high? It comes with both wheels, and adjustable feet.

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/naviga ... tem=158456

I use this for all prep and slicing.

ps. nice game last night! You may have vaulted us into #1! Now the bullseye will be on our back!!!!!

I have a few tables but the one I like the best is a 4'x2' white plastic table that adjusts all the way up to Counter Top Height. Man that is nice not to have to bend over while prepping or even pulling pork.

I got it at Sam's for about $40

Good luck
peace

I'll have to check the local sams club. Maybe they'll have the tables. They never have much in the way of Food... and what they do have is WAY overpriced. I do get the spices for my brines and Rubs in bulk down there thou.. makes it nice.

Thanks for the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom