Street vending set up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
The wife and I did a street vending gig this weekend. The health inspector never even showed up to inspect us after me sweating about it for 2 weeks. Oh well, I had everything ready anyway. We sold BBQ sammies, cole slaw, hot dogs, chips and soda's. We did okay considering the weather.

Here are a few pics of our setup.
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563025076LDZBAf

You had the whole parking lot and you had to set up in the handicap spot?? Glad I didn't come down, I wouldn't have had a place to park! :LOL:

Good looking set up Bill!

Larry Wolfe said:
You had the whole parking lot and you had to set up in the handicap spot?? Glad I didn't come down, I wouldn't have had a place to park! :LOL:

Good looking set up Bill!

Firemen.... :roll:

Nice set up Bill.

I thought it was Larry's gig :LOL:
Is the blue jug your hand washing station?
Nice setup....very clean.
Inspectors don't work on Saturdays.

You never can predict what these sanitarians will do! I had a gig once over Memorial Day? I called and asked what time he would be there? He replied, "I'm not coming out there on the weekend!!! Send me a photo!!" One guy might show up and bless your set-up, the next guy might shut you down. My "ever-increasing" policy is "fly under the radar!!!" You obviously cannot do that in a "vending" situation, which is why I stay away from that scenario! WM

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom