Open back BBQ Concession Trailer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Buckscent

Assistant Cook
Looking to get about a 8x24 trailer with a 10ft proch but our country code says no food cooked outside. Is that the norm??? Is that concidered outside???? I know our country is the 3rd hardest in the country but dang... No cover porch.....

you need to find out what " no food cooked outside" means...

Outside could mean uncovered, it could mean you are cooking on "Terra Firma" ( a legal term in my county for dirt), it could mean an unenclosed area(no screening), it could mean a bunch of things, or combination of things....

Are there any other vendors in your area that have carts, and the like? Point that fact out to the local food police, if there are any..

What country are you from. I'm no expert but I believe that in the USA it's more a county decision then a country decision for food vending.

Nick Prochilo said:
What country are you from. I'm no expert but I believe that in the USA it's more a county decision then a country decision for food vending.

lol I went easy on him, Nick... I just figured he was from South of the Mason Dixon Line, and, well, ya know.. oh never mind :?

Bobberqer said:
Nick Prochilo said:

lol I went easy on him, Nick... I just figured he was from South of the Mason Dixon Line, and, well, ya know.. oh never mind :?

LOL, I just read my own post (Man that sucked). I was on a stupid laptop and I cannot key on one to easy as you can tell :D Let me rephrase a Porch and the COUNTY is Jefferson Co in Alabama :D

Back
Top Bottom