Now this is CATERING!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
I got the chance to work with a true master of thier crafts last night. Linda Cline of Gary's Barbeque did a fantastic job. Oh yeah, Gary in VA was there too. LOL.

They catered a "South West theme" christmas party at a dentist office. Was I very impressed. Linda did the center piece in the first pic.

Check out these pics.

it turned out to be a great gig... everyone was impressed... much thanks to Bill for his help tending to the wings and the help getting set up. I am sure this one will lead to more business... them orthodontists got the bucks and if I can relieve them of some of it... all the better!!

tablescapes were impecable!!!... people love nice tables, different heights for the food serving trays, and the name tags for the food is something that clients really enjoy.. very professional looking ..nice job!!

thanks for all the nice comments... we impress ourselves sometimes...LOL..

I do enjoy these types of events because I like to do more than just Q... I am a gormet at heart and love to try new things...

I can't take full credit as Bill said... My wonderful wife put forth a great effort and just in case you need any of those serving pieces... they are Southern Living and my wife is a consultant... so let me know and any of those pieces could be yours... or a wonderful gift for your wife!!!

Gary

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom