Not looking good!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well can tell you aint from Texas. Why do you think the Good Lord give us wire cutters? Why do you think it still agin the law to lug around in your back pocket? Yeppers too much hawg thieving. You dont throw the big ones over the top..a person makes a gates and drags. Sorta like the Native Americkan Injun Peeples never could quite figger out how to make a wheel...but they could make them Squaws (sic) drag stuff a long way. Hook it up to a Buffalo and blam you got it made. Now it take about 4 grown drunks to load it in the back of the pickup. This is all hearsay rumors on this deal. Did not involve yours truly in the least. I just heard about it. Repoated it immediately to the SW Cow and Hawg Rangers Associaion of course. Sure the guilty culprits did some hard time.

bigwheel

No doubt, ya never mess aroun with them SW Cow and Hawg Rangers! It is said they rarely take prisoners and the hawgs eat good.......
dj

Yeppers they similar to Mounties in a way as in they always get their man or guess a person would be wise to say get their person these days. Aint i a shame the English language do not have a female pronoun or participle etc? The big trouble with em is they always trying to sell folks a membership. You get a little sign to hang on your fence blah blah blah.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well can tell you aint from Texas. Why do you think the Good Lord give us wire cutters? Why do you think it still agin the law to lug around in your back pocket? Yeppers too much hawg thieving. You dont throw the big ones over the top..a person makes a gates and drags. Sorta like the Native Americkan Injun Peeples never could quite figger out how to make a wheel...but they could make them Squaws (sic) drag stuff a long way. Hook it up to a Buffalo and blam you got it made. Now it take about 4 grown drunks to load it in the back of the pickup. This is all hearsay rumors on this deal. Did not involve yours truly in the least. I just heard about it. Repoated it immediately to the SW Cow and Hawg Rangers Associaion of course. Sure the guilty culprits did some hard time.

bigwheel
Just when I thought this one guy I know was the most stupid red neck I have ever known. You prove me wrong. Thanks BW, guess there is still help for the guy I know. :LOL: Hope I never get pulled over by you! "you a Yankee? Well you just got to cool your heels in jail till the judge get in town. Or $1000.00 cash can fix it right here, right now."
;) :LOL:

Pigs

Well actually that is where the tickets to the Poleeceman's Ball come in handy. Some yankee want to buy a few it usually means a warning as opposed to an expunsive salutation. Now Noo Yawkers is the only ones I seen who like to keep a hundred dollar bill paper clipped to their driving cards. The cheapie skates from Joisey try it with a 50. Whuts up with that? :LOL:

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom