Insurance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Buckscent

Assistant Cook
getting ready to start doing festivals and setting up on the side of the road. What kinkd of insurance do I need and what is the best rates you all have? Thanks

You would need a million dollar liability policy. Lloyd's of London usually be the only ones who sell exotic stuff like that. You start setting up on the side of the road to peddle might as well get some pre paid legal too cuz you liable to get a tickete. Least around these parts. Now you get out in the little hick towns seems like they dont care whut a person does on stuff like that. Best of Fortunes on the endeavor.

bigwheel

Buckscent said:
getting ready to start doing festivals and setting up on the side of the road. What kinkd of insurance do I need and what is the best rates you all have? Thanks

Send me your email, phone number, and state you are in and I will forward you some folks that can help.

My email is johnwmcconnell@gmail.com

bigwheel said:
You would need a million dollar liability policy. Lloyd's of London usually be the only ones who sell exotic stuff like that. You start setting up on the side of the road to peddle might as well get some pre paid legal too cuz you liable to get a tickete. Least around these parts. Now you get out in the little hick towns seems like they dont care whut a person does on stuff like that. Best of Fortunes on the endeavor.

bigwheel

Not True. I carry a $1mil liability policy through Cincinnati Insurance. Any independent insurance agent should be able to hook you up. Cost is around $35-400/yr...and deductable because it is a business expense.

Back
Top Bottom