Fed 227 1/2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hillbilly1

Sous Chef
No pics, the memory card failed yesterday, no files retrievable. I'm bummed, but the day wen't great. Good weather an lots a folks that enjoyed the food.

We served: Pulled pork, chicken, smoke in the holler beans, cole slaw, corn bread, steamed sweet corn an cobbler.

Don't know if we get a call back there again er not, cause I think the people liked the food better then they did the wine!

Oh, the 1/2? We had a young feller what kept buggin his dad fer some pulled pork, dad finally gave in an that boy was sauce from ear ta ear! Glad I ain't changin that diaper!

Came home an collapesed, man that was allota work. Try not to do them big ones to often, otherwise were gonna have to have some help. Luggin all the cast iron alone was a job!

Yea, but you came threw and was happy to do it. ;) Sometimes I just ask myself " what the hell did I get into? " But when all done it's a great feeling. Right?

Pigs

Hillbilly Sounds like a good feed...great menu :D
Wished your camera was workin'
Well there's always next time

8)

Seems like the stress just melts away after your at home with a check dont it? SImilar to the tired feeling you had before you get a call to the stage at comp!

Back
Top Bottom