Crappiest season EVER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have been buying everything from the other side of the pond. We don't make much if anything anymore. I want to buy a new Chevy, Ford, or Dodge truck ONLY 40% is made in the USA. And 50% of the rest of the import trucks is made here, but the profits go across the pond. . Damed if I do, Damed if I don't..
This is our land, let's put our people back to work making things in the USA..The big problem is Americans bitch to much about the job they have ,,So the boss gets a robot,, ,or send it to a 3 world country that can't bitch,,,and poof more jobs gone

Woodman, with the group of radicals he's putting together and the insane policies that are coming (and in place in some cases), your business and others are domed. Most of the people who voted for him had good intentions in mind, but we are getting a nightmare for the US.
Put this post in an envelope and open it a year from now. I hope I'm wrong, but things are going to be a whole lot worst.

honcho said:
We have been buying everything from the other side of the pond. We don't make much if anything anymore. I want to buy a new Chevy, Ford, or Dodge truck ONLY 40% is made in the USA. And 50% of the rest of the import trucks is made here, but the profits go across the pond. . Damed if I do, Damed if I don't..
This is our land, let's put our people back to work making things in the USA..The big problem is Americans bitch to much about the job they have ,,So the boss gets a robot,, ,or send it to a 3 world country that can't bitch,,,and poof more jobs gone

It's worse than you think. I just came back from vacation and while I was in Ocean City, I was talking to the waiters, waitresses and store help. If I had to guess, I'd say 90% of the workers were from Romania! And US unemployement is what??????

Well to paraphrase a famous person yet again.."Democrocies/Republics last about two hundred years because thats about how long it takes to sink in on folks they can vote themselves unearned benefits from the public treasury." Forget who said it but we have past the point I am aferred. Too many folks looking for a free lunch which the left wing politicos is prone to deliver on to get mo votes etc. It's a vicious and well known cycle.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom