Christmas dinner price

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary in VA

Head Chef
I don't normally do groups this small but it is for someone I know. Give me a price.. either per person or lump sum... what do you think?

Drop & go dinner for 15 people

BBQ St.Louis style Ribs
4 whole chickens (cut)
Caesar or Garden Salad
Green Beans
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Rolls & butter

Atomic Buffalo Turds
Holiday Brie with crackers

Double Chocolate Cake and something other dessert

$250-$275...you gotta make some money here. You have at least 6 hours into this plus gas. It's the holiday season too.

Wow... and you guys keep telling me I am too low...

I am getting $330 for the dinner, $75 for the apetizers, $50 for the dessert and $20 delivery... which is $475 ----> 31.66 per person...

she looked at the price and said "go with it" that is very reasonable.

Gary in VA said:
I don't normally do groups this small but it is for someone I know. Give me a price.. either per person or lump sum... what do you think?

BBQ St.Louis style Ribs
4 whole chickens (cut)
Caesar or Garden Salad
Green Beans
Rolls & butter

Atomic Buffalo Turds

broken down, to me, it's

5 slab ribs, $100
4 Chickens, $60
Ceasar, $25
Green beans, $20
Potatos, $25
Rolls , $15

ABT's, 3 a piece, $60
Brie not sure
cake not sure

over $300, without a doubt,, adjust for regional differences Nick is right $30 a head is right in the ball park around here

You'd pay AT LEAST $30 a person to eat out on Christmas or Thanksgiving...and prolly not get ALL that.

Not to mention the fact that the people are getting it brought TO THEM ready to eat!

$30 per person is CHEAP! in my eyes for that type of luxury on a major holiday.
Although it SHOULD carry a healthy $$$TIP$$$ but you can't always rely on that when figuring costs...all be it Christmas dinner or not.

Yeppers think 20 per head and a hundred for messing with it would be fair. I mean whut is brie? Some kinda furrin food? Prob have to go to Little Saigon to get some of that. Not sure where you gonna fit the ribs in here. 4 chickens purt near fill up 15 yups if you go heavy on the brie most likley. Just trying to think of all the angles here.

bigwheel

brian j said:
[quote="Gary in VA":2ye82gpd]I don't normally do groups this small but it is for someone I know. Give me a price.. either per person or lump sum... what do you think?

BBQ St.Louis style Ribs
4 whole chickens (cut)
Caesar or Garden Salad
Green Beans
Rolls & butter

Atomic Buffalo Turds

got a question for you about drop & go's. do you take the food out of the smoker and get in the car or are you dropping off cold food and having them reheat it?

thanks.[/quote:2ye82gpd]

I take it out of the smoker and take it to them hot and ready to serve.

Back
Top Bottom