Catering Shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1a2u3wc1][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":1a2u3wc1]Red Wing shoes are the best! I have a pair that are well over 20 years old. If ya got a high arch better stay on the pole. That's where the cash is at. (sorry Bill) They don't come with clear heals also. :LOL:

Hey, what can I say. Everyone needs a good part time job. It pays the bills. Plus look at all the practice I have with the fire poles ;) .[/quote:1a2u3wc1]

Can you shimmy up the pole?[/quote:1a2u3wc1]

I bet Greg could!!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2r3xerxv][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2r3xerxv][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2r3xerxv]Red Wing shoes are the best! I have a pair that are well over 20 years old. If ya got a high arch better stay on the pole. That's where the cash is at. (sorry Bill) They don't come with clear heals also. :LOL:

Hey, what can I say. Everyone needs a good part time job. It pays the bills. Plus look at all the practice I have with the fire poles ;) .[/quote:2r3xerxv]

Can you shimmy up the pole?[/quote:2r3xerxv]

I bet Greg could!![/quote:2r3xerxv]
...or he would smoke it :D

I have been wearing ecco's for years, esp the tracks II. They are a bit pricey but they hold up for a long time, just change out the insert about every 4-6 mos (usually about 20 bucks) and they feel almost like new. I wear em on arena floors, outdoors, shoot I ecen clean em off and polish them up to go out in. they even make womens dress shoes. I got my wife to try a pair after telling her about the brand for 7-8 yrs and now she doesnt like to wear any other brand. ..its all about whatever fits you best and feels good, but theres alot of guys in the touring industry that swear by them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom