Catering Menus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
I really only do outside type of stuff..how many of you prepare
"indoor foods"? Do you have plates and silverware, or do you just
go the disposable route?

Looks like I'm going have update my business plan for the umphteenth time. Is there alot of demand for squirrel?
Dave

Corny, Nice site. Glad to see you guys are up and goin!

Chuck, couldn't agree more about the pit selling the service! That is what I like about the big old Klose! It looks like BBQ! Folks LOVE to hang around it! Two weeks ago, a guy was hanging around and asking all kinds of questions. I gave him a card and he called me today to cater his company picnic for 100 in August! It is a major hassle to haul it around, and set up everything, but it pays, and it is what sets me apart from Smokey Bones, Famous Daves, or Hoggy's . WM

Woodman said:
Corny, Nice site. Glad to see you guys are up and goin!

Chuck, couldn't agree more about the pit selling the service! That is what I like about the big old Klose! It looks like BBQ! Folks LOVE to hang around it! Two weeks ago, a guy was hanging around and asking all kinds of questions. I gave him a card and he called me today to cater his company picnic for 100 in August! It is a major hassle to haul it around, and set up everything, but it pays, and it is what sets me apart from Smokey Bones, Famous Daves, or Hoggy's . WM

Hell, all this time I thought it was your personality that seperated you from them. Personally, I would have said the food did but...

Dr of BBQ said:
"Corndog"
I like your Flyer. In fact I'd like to copy it and use it as a template for designing my own if that's ok with you? If not that's ok also. By the way I'm in Springfield Illinois. I also like your idea of being the coordinator with the rental companies that puts you in the thick of things and allows the customer to feel like a pro is handling everything. Good Job Man
Jack
What's with all the BOLD type?? :eek: Welcome to the board... 8-[

Back
Top Bottom