Catering book

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rag1

Executive Chef
I found a very good book at a restaurant supply house today on catering. It's called "Successful Catering" . The publisher web site is www.atlantic-pub.com
A lot of you guys know what you are doing in catering but for someone like me who needs to know what should, or has to be addressed it's a good read and reference.

Rag said:
I found a very good book at a restaurant supply house today on catering. It's called "Successful Catering" . The publisher web site is www.atlantic-pub.com
A lot of you guys know what you are doing in catering but for someone like me who needs to know what should, or has to be addressed it's a good read and reference.

I'm impressed...you can still see to read. Or did you have Barb read it to you?

Best advice is to talk to someone who does this and use a friend as a guinea pig and do a job for them. It's a lot of work. Give Woodman a shout. He gave me some good advice and I worked with him on a job to see what I was getting into. Also, there is a ton of info available on the internet. Check out different bbq catering sites and get some ideas...no need to reinvent the wheel.

Uncle Bubba said:
Rag said:

I'm impressed...you can still see to read. Or did you have Barb read it to you?

Best advice is to talk to someone who does this and use a friend as a guinea pig and do a job for them. It's a lot of work. Give Woodman a shout. He gave me some good advice and I worked with him on a job to see what I was getting into. Also, there is a ton of info available on the internet. Check out different bbq catering sites and get some ideas...no need to reinvent the wheel.

What....you read your own stuff? That's the second reason I got married. 8) 8)

Back
Top Bottom