Vidalia Onion Chopper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
A while back Bruce B posted some recipes and this thing was in the pic. I pm'd him and asked what it was. Well this chopper thing has been getting quite the workout in my house ever since. I haven't diced anything in a long time and I use this constantly.

I also found it rated 5 stars in Good Housekeeping this month and I would also give it 5 stars. Great gadget perfect to take to comps too as it isn't bulky at all.

Regal carries it in Canada and also at the as seen on TV stores.

https://www.chopwizard.com/

You're right Diva, I can't remember the last time I chopped an onyawn with a knife. Perhaps we could become a distributor; my rub, your lump charcoal, the chopper, the possibilities are endless. :LOL: :LOL:

I got one from Bed Bath and Beyond and love it.
I had a cheaper one once and it sucked....the dices
got stuck in the blades....this one does a great job.

wdroller said:
My wife bought one of those gadgets. I would use it if the tray underneath held twice as much. I don't think it's worth getting out for the little bit it will hold. And for small quantities, by the time you get it out and set it up the knife would have been faster, and it is easier to clean.

Well......Bah Humbug :LOL: :LOL:

I guess I'm old fashioned. I still use a knife..I'll be lookin into gettin one now... Thanks Diva... [smilie=thanks.gif]

wdroller said:
My wife bought one of those gadgets. I would use it if the tray underneath held twice as much. I don't think it's worth getting out for the little bit it will hold. And for small quantities, by the time you get it out and set it up the knife would have been faster, and it is easier to clean.

There was an older cheaper version of this one that wasn't very good and the box was smaller but this one is newer and the box holds much more.

Darn you guys and your gadgets! :LOL: But I must admit the thing does look handy. Guess it sure would make light work when making tater or mac salad with onion, HB eggs, exc. for a crowd.

wdroller said:
wdroller said:
Diva Q said:
wdroller said:

There was an older cheaper version of this one that wasn't very good and the box was smaller but this one is newer and the box holds much more.

The one my wife bought has a two-cup measure on the side. May hold a little more, however. What's yours say?

Just looked at the video. It's the one she bought. Measures two cups.

Mine has the 2 cup measure side thing but it actually will hold 4 cups. Plenty for my house

Back
Top Bottom