Sweet Baby Ray's Chicken Wing Sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
Just spotted this on my store's shelf yestyerday after having tried it at a friend's house two weeks ago.

He did some wings on his gasser and used this sauce. I thought it was very good, good flavor and good heat to it, not sweet at all. It is the type of wing sauce you think of when you think of Buffalo Wings.

On the heat scale of 1-10 I'd give it a 5 or a 6.

It's worth a try if you happen to see it and like to try new and different sauces.

Sounds good, love me some SBR bbq sauce, especially with some of the rev's sauce blended with it [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

Man's Best Friend- the SBR & Rev's combo is something I've been using lately as well. Especially with ribs.

Rev.Jr. said:
Man's Best Friend- the SBR & Rev's combo is something I've been using lately as well. Especially with ribs.

ribs eh, might have to give that a shot...goes great with chicken

Well glad that boy finally come up with something fit to eat. I tried his Sweet sauce out once and had a near full bottle sitting in the ice box two years later. That stuff would flat gag a gut wagon maggot. Kept thinking that goofy yet future SIL from PA come over and I could get him to eat it but he got run off a little prematurely and never got to try none. We gonna need some volunteers from Texas to try it out to make sure it worth a flip. I think a yankee tole me Baby Rays sweet sauce was good. Looking for the rope and the hawg knife as we speak..course all yankees look alike so it gonna be hard to find the offending party on this deal. :LOL:

bigwheel

Hey Thom..glad to see you over here. I have tried to get on a few times but think they had me hung up in the twit filter or something. Thanks to Larry the Wolfe Rub fella for helping cut through some red tape and suggest to try yet again. Apparently they purty picky about who gets to post over here. I feel highly honored. Now whut be the true nature of your mission at Traders Village in Oct? If you dont mind me axing of course. You coming for judging or cooking? Enquiring minds need to know this kinda stuff. Cooking would be a lot easier..I ghurahntee..to borrow a phrase from my old Channel 13 coonass TV pal named Justeen:)

bigwheel

Thom Emery said:
Hey Wheel

bigwheel said:
Well glad that boy finally come up with something fit to eat. I tried his Sweet sauce out once and had a near full bottle sitting in the ice box two years later. That stuff would flat gag a gut wagon maggot. Kept thinking that goofy yet future SIL from PA come over and I could get him to eat it but he got run off a little prematurely and never got to try none. We gonna need some volunteers from Texas to try it out to make sure it worth a flip. I think a yankee tole me Baby Rays sweet sauce was good. Looking for the rope and the hawg knife as we speak..course all yankees look alike so it gonna be hard to find the offending party on this deal. :LOL:

bigwheel

ROFL!!!! as BW says, its good for the wimmin and chilluns.

bigwheel said:

bigwheel

This yankee has no clue of what your talking about :?: :roll:

bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Maybe some of you texans should realize there are 49 other states in this country and to broaden your minds on other things outside of texas..... plus, I;m not a yankee and I like the sauce [smilie=a_chuckle.gif]

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Maybe some of you texans should realize there are 49 other states in this country and to broaden your minds on other things outside of texas..... plus, I;m not a yankee and I like the sauce [smilie=a_chuckle.gif]

Ya know what they say about Texas, everything is bigger in Texas, including their idiots!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":1grqxfum]
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Ya know what they say about Texas, everything is bigger in Texas, including their idiots![/quote:1grqxfum]

Exactly... [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif]

Dang it.... Just Dang it !!!! ... Make yer own dang sauce !

Buing a commercial wing sauce is like going to Applebee's/Chili's/, etc to get ribs. :roll:

Soak yer own, dredge yer own, fry yer own, season yer own, sauce yer own. Life is good.
[smilie=18_13_1.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom