Outstanding customer service WEBER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
That's great Mango, I've dealt with Weber several times, not with problems but ordering things and they have been fantastic, with the product usually getting here within two days.

Great company, now if they would only build a 22 1/2" WSM they'd be perfect.

Bruce B said:
That's great Mango, I've dealt with Weber several times, not with problems but ordering things and they have been fantastic, with the product usually getting here within two days.

Great company, now if they would only build a 22 1/2" WSM they'd be perfect.

Thats what I'm talking about.

Mango said:
While cold smoking some salmon yesterday. the transmitter fell off the smoker.

The tranmitter dangled in the air as the battery cover and batteries hit the ground.

put it back together, nothing no temp is broadcast. reset it, new batteries nothing.

boil some water dip the probe zero, dip in ice water zero.

today look on the net
Why not look at Webers site for a replacement probe nothing; just the complete kit.

Oh well! so I was looking at amazon for a new thermometer almost pulled the trigger on a ET-7 Wireless Thermometer with 2 probes

Look one more time at Webers site see the 888 number give it a call it is 6:00pm here what the heck.

The phone is answered by Shawn.

Shawn Hello how may I help you?

Mango Hello, I broke my temp probe can I get a replacment for the 32908 wireless unit?

Shawn yes you can for $14.00 What's your address lets get you registered.

Mango Okay 175 blah blah blah Maui Hawaii

Shawn How long have you had this unit?

Mango Over One year

Shawn, Well Mango we will send you out a new one under warranty, Our Quality control people ask. When you get the new probe. that you take the old probe put it in the package then call us for a RA number we will have Fed ex pick it up so we may examine it and strive to make it better.

Shawn Hello?

Mango Oh ah okayyyyyyyyyy sure wow Shawn I did not expect this...

Shawn you are Welcome anything else

Mango no that's about it.

Shawn then Good bye and thank you

Mango Aloha and thank you

He even told me the route the package was taking to get to my hale.

OUTSTANDING customer service

I had to share.

If I had an icon with someone clapping there would be a dozen + 1

Like this?
[smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif]

I had a Weber grill quite some time ago that had a glass window completely across the front...(about 8"'s x 20"'s)...

I had just fired it up one day with a pork roast and it started a downpour of rain... I didn't have a chance to get a board to put over the top and "shatter!!!!!!"..the HOT glass veiwing window exploded into a zillion tiny pieces!

The next day I called Weber to order a new replacement glass, and while on the phone the rep. gave sincere apologies and said they would send a replacement free of charge.....4 Days later a box came UPS with an apology letter and not 1, but >2< new replacement glass windows.

Weber has always been #1 in my eyes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom