My Family Tradition- All Natural BBQ & Cooking Sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MFT

Assistant Cook
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to introduce our product on your forum. We're a local company in Boise, ID working on a national push for our all natural, gluten free, no high fructose corn syrup, fat free, BBQ & Cooking Sauce that has a better taste all BBQ Sauces available.

Flavors Available:
Mild
Medium (Cayenne)
Hot (Habanero)
Ghost Pepper (Ghost Pepper)
Chocolate Raspberry (Award Winning at KCBS competition)

We start by using an all natural tomato base, then adding our secret family mix of fresh garlic, honey, vinegar, brown sugar and carefully selected spices we create a smoky tantalizing sauce that teases the senses and satisfies all your saucing needs. The heat is both a throat and a mouth heat. Its musty flavor combines with floral, spicy and hay-like notes to give red pepper its characteristic flavor profile. No real burn or any kind of after taste as the cayenne adds a more intense flavor rather than any sort actual heat in our medium flavor. We add Habenaro in our hot flavor and we also have an amazing Ghost Pepper flavor.

You can order this product at My Family Tradition Sauce Co. :. You will not be disappointed!!

Attachments

• MFTMild.jpg
    MFTMild.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 634
  • button_medium.jpg
    button_medium.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 674
  • button_hot.jpg
    button_hot.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 664
  • button_xtrahot.jpg
    button_xtrahot.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 677
  • button_chocrasp.jpg
    button_chocrasp.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 610
  • mftlogo1.png
    mftlogo1.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 692
BBQ sauce from Idaho? That be sorta like Picante sauce from Noo Yawk City. Who has the rope and the hawg knife?

All moderators must be given a sample, it's in the rules.

Yeah .... that's what I'm talkin' about Dledmo :supz:

I got no problems with that rule at all. But there's some modulators that aren't around here much any more, and I think we need to get very many opinions and reviews. Just to be completely fair to the product manufacturer.:) You know, all the different areas of this fine country.

BOB

Alright, you guys want some samples? Well we don't have sample packets but we do have bottles so the first three people that like our Facebook page and message us their address with which flavor they'd like we'll be sure to get them a bottle of their own. There is also some great feedback on our page if you want others opinions of this sauce.

Our facebook page is My Family Tradition Sauce Company - Garden City, ID - Food & Grocery | Facebook

I've only received one like and message on Facebook so there are still 2 free bottle sample available, just follow the instruction on my post made on 10.15.12

Dang I outsmarted myself here. I thought three measley bottles be gone quicker than a person could say jack sprat...or faster than a minner can swim a dipper in some locales. Surely the last two is gone by now? Dont make me call a grandkid over here who knows how to do technological advanced stuff and follow the detailed instructions then rut row you is out of sauce. That would be a real heart breaker. Thanks. PS Headed over to give you a like. PPS Edit: Enjoyed the banter and will be out waiting by the mailbox. Yall go over there. Its a blast.

Last edited:
My sitting in the chair paid off ... Got my sample (a full 16 ounces) of "My Family Tradition" HOT! I'm think I need a couple racks of ribs to test this out. I did try a little taste and I loved it. A little sweet, which I like, and some heat on the backside. My tongue is still burning, I'm glad I didn't ask for extra hot. BW this is proof enough for me to believe GREAT BBQ sauce can come out of Idaho ;)

Thanks Uncle Scotty!

Hey being the ever thoughtful and reluctant to talk to myself type and no longer able to edit old posts...can only add the MTF Sauce is very good. Could put some in rememberance of remote inferences to other contestants which say the word Hot means what it says....lol. Not even warm to Texicans but might make a yankme blink and get a slight runny nose etc. Would recommend it highly. Got the Ying and yang figgered out so to speak. Thank you Sir. I got kin in SLC..you got any jobs over in your operation? Let me know. He is highly loyal and can mess folks up barehanded. Let me know. Now if this hapens to be the wrong State I take all this back of course. They are all trying to get him to move hither and tither. We thought at one time if might be good to turn into a Mo Mo for a specified time frame. Hoping this aint Montana or something.

Last edited:
Awesome to hear bbqbuzz and bigwheel, sitting in your chairs paid off! Thanks for the support!

It is very good. In fact may eat some tonight on the chuck roast. Thanks for the reminder. I was trying to save it since I only got one small bottle..sniff sniff. I dont know anybody n Idaho but had some pals who went hunting up there. They say there aint any level ground in the whole state. Sorta like West Virginny with higher mountains maybe.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom