My Family Tradition- All Natural BBQ & Cooking Sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Buzz..for your service in checking this stuff out...putting it through the paces etc. I bet it will be highly good. Kindly keeps us posted. Now for a rib or chicken glaze believe I would sweeten it up just a little. But..its your party. Do it like you are led..lol.

Thanks Buzz..for your service in checking this stuff out...putting it through the paces etc. I bet it will be highly good. Kindly keeps us posted. Now for a rib or chicken glaze believe I would sweeten it up just a little. But..its your party. Do it like you are led..lol.

Dude, B W that was so heartfelt bro I have a tear in my eye!

Dang Max..sounds like you may be one of those sensitive 90's type guys. Thanks for sharing the emotional aspects of the situation. Us old Boy Scouts bond deep. Now did you ever get inducted into the Order of the Arrow? That always looked sorta spooky. Merry Christmas.

I did the rib cook, but no pictures, rib is ribs and I only did one rack for tonight's dinner. I used Penzeys BBQ 3000 rub and and then glazed with MFT Hot. I got two thumbs up from my bride and that is the ultimate compliment. We were working on the Christmas meal for tomorrow and pieced on the rack of ribs and both commented on the backside heat. Seemed like five minutes after eating a couple bones you would notice the heat, it is not a sweet sauce and I'm usually a sweet sauce guy, I really like it and would sure use it again.

Thanks for the dilligence in doing the science. I will try to pick up some bones atfter New Years. Hopefully there will still be some MTF Sauce available for that deal.

Congrats Griff. They never did pick me. I only had one merit badge where I helped move some rocks at summer camp one time. Always figgered that may have been the fly in the ointment so to speak.

Made it all the way to the Webelos on that deal.
Discovered women and beer......never went farther . Still have that vest with those patches around here somewhere? :cool:

Dang..that is where I learnt about..Cigareets and whiskey and wild wild wimmen (That a famous old song sung by Uncle Tex Ritter ya know? That was John's Daddy.) Guess Calvin was right..we were totally depraved. Or they was anyway. I was sort of a stabilizing influence. My highest claim to fame was Senor Patrol Leader. Now thats impotent ya know? I was in charge of finding girl scouts and other essential stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom