ManGrate Testimonial

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madhartigan

Assistant Cook
I'm writing this as an independent consumer with ZERO vested in it other than absolute satisfaction.

I ordered 4 ManGrate cast-iron grill grates for Christmas. Right off the bat I'll say that they are AWESOME.

The grates are incredibly rugged and durable. From first inspection, you are immediately impressed with the quality of the casting and the finish on them appears to be the result of a peening process. This finishing process, instead of being abrasive like sandblasting and removing material, utilizes the mechanism of plasticity and therefore provides beneficial compressive stresses to the grates. The end result is a marvel to behold. These things are absolutely the real deal.

Unfortunately, the United States Postal Service must have decided to play a game of Canadian Curling with the package or something because it arrived 17 days late and horribly beaten up.

The result of this abuse was that two of the grates took a beating during shipping and had some minimal cosmetic dings. Since these ManGrate grill grates were going to be a gift, that was unacceptable.

Well, I contacted ManGrate with this issue and they were immediately apologetic and offered to replace the two damaged grates at no cost to me other than the shipping time it would take to make the exchange. They were also willing to refund the shipping costs. I couldn't ask for a more reasonable solution

I can't compliment the level of courtesy and customer service provided by this company enough.

If you're in the market for upgrading your existing grill, or planning on building a custom grill I strongly encourage you to consider these as your grilling surface. If you're coming from a regular grill with the weak stainless steel grill surfaces that commonly come with most grills today, these will certainly provide a marked difference. If you're coming from a cast-iron upgrade from another manufacturer, I can state with confident certainty that you will still notice an improvement.

Good luck with your future grilling exploits and please consider ManGrate grill grates for a guaranteed boost to your grilling "gratifaction!!"

"I'm writing this as an independent consumer with ZERO vested in it other than absolute satisfaction."

and 1 whole post to back up your credibility.

Be glad you only ordered one Nick. Hope it aint too late to retract my order for the two I got coming. Person got to get up purty early in the morn to outsmart Uncle Cappy. From now on I will delay buying stuff till he has had time to look over the particulars..read the fine print etc.

bigwheel said:
Be glad you only ordered one Nick. Hope it aint too late to retract my order for the two I got coming. Person got to get up purty early in the morn to outsmart Uncle Cappy. From now on I will delay buying stuff till he has had time to look over the particulars..read the fine print etc.

4.gif

Back
Top Bottom