Feedback Topic: FATZ's BBQ PigPowder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
I did 5 butts, pretty much a full load for the WSM (probably could squeeze 1 more on). I did three Southern Sucor rub and two with Fatz's Pig Powder. Hay Fatz, great stuff. The leftovers at the firehouse are usually shit canned, but yesterday they were fighting for the leftovers to take home. Welcome to BBQ brother firemen!!!

Fatz,

Of the ribs I did on Super Bowl Sunday, I did two racks with your rub.

I sprayed them with pineapple juice half-way through the cook and added more rub to them. I sprayed them again with juice and then lightly glazed one rack with sauce and left the other ""dry".

I thoroughly enjoyed the dry rack, your rub has a terrific flavor to it and I can honestly say I did not miss the sauce at all. I had many compliments on the ribs, all the ribs, but I had one guy who had a sample of dry and sauced, tell me, "Bruce, these ribs are really great, I mean it, I'm just not bull shitting you." I told him about your rub and gave him your web site address.

Thanks again for the rub, excellent stuff. Keep up the good work. Now, let's get going on a sauce.

Invented this one last night:

Cookie sheet with frozen French Fries...bake for 15 minuets or so unitl they have defrosted and are "wet looking"...sprinkle Fatz's PigPowder liberally on both sides and then complete the cook.

They end up having a nice ZING at the end and a wonderful flavor as well!! This stuff is great on everything!!

Sprinkled some on fries after they came out of the oven last night ~ Thought they were pretty good...The wife LOVED it!! And that's sayin' somethin' ! ! ! Next time, it's goin' on before.. 8)

Grilled some ribeye a little over a week ago with this rub. Wife made the comment "Mmm, This is the best steak I think I have ever had in my life."

Thanks Fatz!

Used Fatz PigPowder on 40# of chicken thighs and legs over Memorial Day. Rubbed the chicken with EVOO and then poured on the PigPowder very heavy. Smoked for an hour in the upright and then finished on the grill, basting in Miguel Carlos BBQ & Mop Sauce for about 30 minutes. WOW!! Don't know if it was the powder or my sweet mop sauce but it was the best chicken ever! Everyone wanted to know what my secret was. Also did a brisket with the PigPowder but the results were not as loud as with the chicken. But, I will be ordering more. Good product Fatz! =D> I'd also include a couple of stickers in every order so the customer can put them on his containers.

Back
Top Bottom