Black Mustard Slather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigwheel

Master Chef
Well if yall only send a little sample and 5 bucks to cover the shipping and handling I will come up with a clone quicker than a Prize Winning 4 H raised show minner which escaped into Possum Kingdom Lake can swim a dipper. Let me know. I might could do it if somebody send a list of ingredients..but that slightly higher for shipping and handling. Let me know. Might need some help from some of them 5th graders out there in the audience but we can git her done bro. It cost a tub of money to ship glass jars :LOL:

bigwheel

Well that Rodaks is a new one on me. Must be on the West side of town where I dont never go. Could you just send the recipe? Thanks.

bigwheel

Ok you just gonna force me into goggling on how to make black mustart aintcha?

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Ok you just gonna force me into goggling on how to make black mustart aintcha?

bigwheel

You can google all you want, doubt you're gonna make something half as good as this! Come off the wallet Bigwheel and buy a couple jars, you won't be sorry! ;)

Well David, the shipping was fantastic! The order came today! Tomorrow night I'm doing sausage on the grill and will be giving it a try! Thanks!

Well....I placed my order on 6-4-07 and had it on my door step today, that is quite impressive service if you ask me.

This stuff is GREAT! Mind you I've only had a 3/4 spoon full but the first thing that hits you is the sweet along with the texture of stone ground mustard and some mustard seeds, then the sweet starts to diminish as the heat starts to build and build, not offensively, mind you, but it's there!

There are a lot of flavors going on in that jar, so far, I'm not sorry I ordered it. Got a couple pieces of left over smoked sausage from dinner, think I'll try some on those.

Thanks for the heads up Larry, another good find.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom